Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,, looking to upgrade my wheels & tires,, if anyone needs some cash, I'd like to trade my LS steelies for some 20" or some Aluminum 18".. and give you some cash...

I got 19,000 on my original 2012 rubber,, wheels in great condition,,,,

keep in mind the 18" steelies wont fit on the SS.

Need to do this local so we can meet & swap wheels.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Camaro Rims Tires | eBay

here is an Ebay for you ... SS Tires and rims, it looks like ... it is at the starting bid of $500 with like 4 days left ... says he wants $1000 but has no bids ... might be worth a try

·
Registered
887 Posts
Be careful on E-BAY. I won a brand new PZERO 245-40-21 tire, worth $550.00 for only $155.00 shipped. 1 week later, the FedEx tracking number had not changed in status.

I contacted the seller and nothing. I disputed it and still have not received any refund. "If it's too good to be true, DON'T BUY IT!!!"

·
Registered
213 Posts
You can probably latch onto a set of stock SS with tires for about $500 or maybe even a little less on the forums. You just have to search. It's probably going to be tough to find a trade route for them. I had done a trade from aftermarket wheels to stock 20's + cash. It took about 2 weeks to find someone who was looking for aftermarket wheels to make that trade but once we did it all worked out great for us both.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am replacing my black steel rims with aluminum painted alloys which also fit my original 18" tires. In fact the 2014s come with these as standard equipment--GM finally stopped production of the blackies. In spite of the GM price, I was able to find a set on eBay for $520 including shipping. Since my tires only have 8,000 miles on them I definitely did not want to upgrade to 20" wheels. I was checking eBay every day for a few weeks, because these listings begin and end all the time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts