Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the dealer today in the Camaro....and came home with a 2010 CTS.

Has a lot of creature comforts that the Camaro doesn't have.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2010 Camaro

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Take a deep breath! You guys forget so easily... ;)

http://www.moderncamaro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22849

I figured some people might think I was crazy, but also figured the gag migh just work since it was a CTS. GM's paying for it for hopeully only the next few days. I took the Camaro in to get the rear bumper taken care of under warranty, (the TSB about fascias being installed too tight and cracking paint). I "traded" them the Camaro for the CTS for a few days. They gave me a choice of an Impala or the CTS....duh! Boy, it was hard walking away from the Camaro leaving it there.

So are we keeping it? A resounding NOPE!! Nice car and all, but it's a loaner. Ironically, it has about the same mileage as the Camaro, a tad over 3300. I certainly could get used to driving it with no problems but not to replace the 5th gen with. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hahaha. Nah, just thought I'd have a little fun. Not everyday you get the keys to a new CTS handed to you when you really weren't looking for it.

I gave it its rightful place. We put the "spare" 2002 Camaro back in the garage where the 'bee would go, and left the CTS sitting outside next to the truck. :)

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts