Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen this pic yet?? Take a close look at the chest.

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Cool pic, but you might want to consider taking that down. I've seen that Dreamworks has been squashing photos like that in a few of the TF movie forums.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Chuggernaut said:
Cool pic, but you might want to consider taking that down. I've seen that Dreamworks has been squashing photos like that in a few of the TF movie forums.
I've seen that too as well as a few blogs.
It's been up on my blog since I saw it on Camaroz28.com - I've seen quite a bit of traffic head that way since the other sites have been asked to pull it :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
dont worry about the pic..
and yes thats the Bumblebee Camaro laying on his back, its only a mock up for the movie and as far as everyone said its the only one.
Saleen has nothing mroe than babysitting the Camaro thats why the palte was on it..trust me guys..more than meets the eye here

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Caps94ZODG said:
dont worry about the pic..
and yes thats the Bumblebee Camaro laying on his back, its only a mock up for the movie and as far as everyone said its the only one.
Saleen has nothing mroe than babysitting the Camaro thats why the palte was on it..trust me guys..more than meets the eye here
Are you saying Saleen didn't build anything on that Camaro?

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
From what I gatherd from Fbodyfather there is nothing Ford about the car..but Saleen might of built them?? but also from what I gathered he was the one safe keeping them...but hes keeping mum on whos and whatis..on this..so who knows.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Why Cant Saleen Work GM ........Gm is the better company anyway lol and camaro is a better car then Mustang LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts