Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone else seen the new "Transformer Special Addition Package." The images posted on GM's website look good. The price of $995 seems a bit steep for what you get but hey having that appear on your sticker when the vehicle arrives - PRICELESS!:lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
includes unique Transformers Rally Stripe in Black, Autobot shield wheel center caps, Transformers sill plates, Autobot shield embroidery on center console armrest and Autobot shield exterior badging.

·
Registered
42 Posts
yyyeah... i think i would rather do a custom version that would probably be more accurate and cheaper.
i dont think bumblebee had "Transformers" anywhere on him. kinda defeats the purpose of "robots in disguise", no? :lol:

crazy respect to anyone who makes a cliffjumper replica. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Doesn't do anything for me. Everyone already calls my car Bumblebee, no need to have transformers written all over it. In a couple of years everyone will forget about the Transformers and wonder what all that griffiti is on my car. :D

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
It's called Sunset Pearl. Made by Valspar.

The Transformer Edition is the factory Rally Yellow as painting them with sunset would be terribly expensive. Too bad it wasn't a factory color already.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It's called Sunset Pearl. Made by Valspar.

The Transformer Edition is the factory Rally Yellow as painting them with sunset would be terribly expensive. Too bad it wasn't a factory color already.

Wonder how expenisve it would be to have a custom paint job of that color or if the paint code is even available through GM for Sunset Pearl?

If the Sunset Pearl was offered, that would be my color of choice. That looks great.

·
Banned
158 Posts
Wonder how expenisve it would be to have a custom paint job of that color or if the paint code is even available through GM for Sunset Pearl?

If the Sunset Pearl was offered, that would be my color of choice. That looks great.

I hear ya!! Its a pretty sweet color....

·
Registered
178 Posts
I looked into ordering the parts individually, not much available right now. The problem I will run into is the console cover, I have the orange accent package and the stitching in my car is orange. The accent stitching on the web site looks grey. That might look dumb in my car. I want the door sill plates for sure when available.

·
Registered
31 Posts
The badges are cool looking but other then that not really worth it. I really liked the transformers movies, in particular the first one. But this package isn't for me.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was looking forward to this edition of the Camaro, because I was hoping they would make the body kit available from the second movie. I agree the wheel caps, embroidery, and the emblems are neat, but that transformers stripe has to go.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Come on guys the Rally stripes alone are a 500$ option I think they did a pretty good job on the whole package. Not too glittery, I like it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts