·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another story about Transformers 2:

http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/10853.html

'Transformers 2' Greenlit

July 03, 2007
Even before the new Transformers film debuted in 10 overseas territories the Seibertron Website reported the announcement on Entertainment Tonight that Paramount and Dreamworks had given the go-ahead for a sequel.

Meanwhile over the past weekend the film, which opens in the film, which opens in the

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
From the trolling I've done on various TF sites, yes, TF2 has been greenlighted. As far as the animated series is concerned, I won't be watching it. The few stills that I have seen look like they were animated by the same people who did Samurai Jack, Ying-Yang-Yo or the PowerPuff Girls. Way too cheesy to be deserving the TF name and use of its characters IMO.

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
sweet, i havent even seen the first yet........and i cant wait for the second to come out......:lol:

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
From the trolling I've done on various TF sites, yes, TF2 has been greenlighted. As far as the animated series is concerned, I won't be watching it. The few stills that I have seen look like they were animated by the same people who did Samurai Jack, Ying-Yang-Yo or the PowerPuff Girls. Way too cheesy to be deserving the TF name and use of its characters IMO.
Yeah, I can't see the animated series being that good. I was thinking it would probley be cheesy.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
dontget your hopes up....

they started filming for this TF in July...It has been stated in a few places that it might be a little while. The only way is if Bay is ready to jump back in the chair NOW the actors are on other movie. Shai is doing Indy 4. So 2009 looks out of the picture. Unless they mean X-mas 2009??

I doubt it...

and yes the new cartoon is crap

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
Bay would have to start filming the movie this next spring guys..with no script in place nothing I would say its hard to set up a summer 2009 project..
sure a POS could be thrown together but Imean a real good movie like this one.

unles the production team has been going non stop on the next one without a word from ILM?? Not saying it is not possible. But the idea is very slim.

·
Registered
206 Posts
i would rather wait and see a quality movie, like part 1
if they jack up the sequel, it will/may actually turn ppl off to the new camaro
they will associate the car with a cheesy movie.:BangHead:
i would rather not even see another made if this is the case

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
For those of you that stayed to the actual end of the movie will have seen that the door is indeed wide open for a sequel with the way Starscream left.;), but as far as it being right at 09? I'd say no for the reason that another posted, if they do it quick, it might just windup cheesy . . . unless they've got the script already to go now and production to start very soon, them maybe but don't count on it.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts