Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kindda pointless but this a 3 hour movie that will sell. You should order your tickets at www.fandango.com. Also, we have 12 theaters and five of them are this movie but putting out only 3 day each while the average is five.

Thank you and enjoy the movie! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Kindda pointless but this a 3 hour movie that will sell. You should order your tickets at www.fandango.com. Also, we have 12 theaters and five of them are this movie but putting out only 3 day each while the average is five.

Thank you and enjoy the movie! :thumbsup:
I think it will be a hit with kids (as in children), but with the exception of Megan Fox, this one doesn't appeal to me as much.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I used to like Megan Fox, but she is Bisexual
I like her more now, and way would you care anyway, it's not like you'll ever meet her. I saw the movie last night, it was action packed, tons of Camaro shots, almost like a Chevy commercial. The story line was kinda short, but its a good SiFi.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think it will be a hit with kids (as in children), but with the exception of Megan Fox, this one doesn't appeal to me as much.
as well as teens and college students.

I was going to see it with a friend today but there was not enough time from when it starts to when they had to work. I'm hoping to see it tomorrow though.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
So far, pretty bad reviews...not that it's gonna keep any of us from seeing it, but here's Ebert's view...

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is a horrible experience of unbearable length, If you want to save yourself the ticket price, go into the kitchen, cue up a male choir singing the music of hell, and get a kid to start banging pots and pans together. Then close your eyes and use your imagination.

Sounds great!:rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So far, pretty bad reviews...not that it's gonna keep any of us from seeing it, but here's Ebert's view...

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is a horrible experience of unbearable length, If you want to save yourself the ticket price, go into the kitchen, cue up a male choir singing the music of hell, and get a kid to start banging pots and pans together. Then close your eyes and use your imagination.

Underlined the truth.
Everyone is entitled the their own thoughts but :rotflmao:

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts

He's a douche. this ain't a freakin foreign love film, it's all out action/sci-fi film! I'm taking my little nephew tonight!

·
Registered
107 Posts
my opinion matters nil. today is my youngest son's 7th birthday and i wouldn't miss it for the world. granted my camaro is cyber gray and not bumblebee, it doesn't matter to my 4 kids, they just want to go see the movie in a camaro.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
He's a douche. this ain't a freakin foreign love film, it's all out action/sci-fi film! I'm taking my little nephew tonight!

I dunno, spoke to a friend who just saw it (who LOVED the first one)...he said it was one of the worst movies he's ever seen. :eek:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the movie was a dispointment the first one was so much better
:blahblah: jk. I'm still going to see it since it's free for me anyways, even if it wasn't free.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I lied, it is 2.5 hours long instead of 3. A 4:40 start time with a 7:10 end time makes it look like 3 hours :BangHead:

I'm hoping to see it Saturday or Monday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts