Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The latest:

should bring you to it. scroll down the page.
http://comics.ign.com/articles/810/810591p1.html

Runamok and runabout are a twin pair od Decepticons that are black and white 4th gen Camaro SS'.
They have appeard before in other issues as 4th gens. Just thought I would let you know ;)

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
WTF Transformers vs Xmen and Iron man? Heh glad I never got into comics I never liked all that crossover stuff.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
WTF Transformers vs Xmen and Iron man? Heh glad I never got into comics I never liked all that crossover stuff.
I was watching XMen Last Stand the other night and thinking Transformers vs. X men would be cool. Except Magneto would just... wow. That would suck. I'm sure Megatron would have a fun time trying to wrap his processors around a flesh creature that can own his butt. :lol:

Ohhhh... Bonecrusher vs. the Jaggernaut... fun. I'm sure Mystique would be stumped on how to pull that shift change off. Or Psylocke vs Shockwave. Lol. That would be fun! Arclight vs. Soundwave. Ooooh. I'm having too much fun with this.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I was watching XMen Last Stand the other night and thinking Transformers vs. X men would be cool. Except Magneto would just... wow. That would suck. I'm sure Megatron would have a fun time trying to wrap his processors around a flesh creature that can own his butt. :lol:

Ohhhh... Bonecrusher vs. the Jaggernaut... fun. I'm sure Mystique would be stumped on how to pull that shift change off. Or Psylocke vs Shockwave. Lol. That would be fun! Arclight vs. Soundwave. Ooooh. I'm having too much fun with this.
Down girl, down, don't make me get the cattle prod out again!
:D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts