Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While in Las Vegas last week I was pleasantly surprised to see the entire front side of the Luxor hotel wraped in Transformers advertisment for T2. I have photos but am not sure how to post. If someone wants me to email them I will if they would kindly add them to this post?. Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Unfortunately my crappy camera cant take good pics at night. I drove past the Luxor tonight and at night Optimus' eyes are lit up. It looks really cool!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
While in Las Vegas last week I was pleasantly surprised to see the entire front side of the Luxor hotel wraped in Transformers advertisment for T2. I have photos but am not sure how to post. If someone wants me to email them I will if they would kindly add them to this post?. Thanks.
yea i was just there
it was pretty cool
did you see all the mustangs? All brand new 2010
i never saw one camaro =(

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i was just there
it was pretty cool
did you see all the mustangs? All brand new 2010
i never saw one camaro =(
Yes, I did notice tons of Mustangs. I hope when we return in November for SEMA there will be more Camaros on the road. It would be great to get one for a rental while down there :thumbsup: I'll have to check with AVIS.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Yes, I did notice tons of Mustangs. I hope when we return in November for SEMA there will be more Camaros on the road. It would be great to get one for a rental while down there :thumbsup: I'll have to check with AVIS.
haha i wish i was old enough
i might check into the sema thing
can anyone go?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha i wish i was old enough
i might check into the sema thing
can anyone go?

It is not open to the general public, you have to be in the auto industry. They have a tough credentials process. I had to send a business card, W4, and pay stub to get one of our employees in. There is a lot to see in the parking lot of the Sands Convention Center while SEMA is going on if you are local to Las Vegas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts