Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The flick got three Oscar nods, all in the technical categories, but still, an Oscar nomination is an Oscar nomination. Maybe they can do an Oscar-themed Camaro commercial?

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
The system IS flawed. They vote for who they like. And I don't get the feeling many people LIKE Michael Bay, he's a little abrasive. Hopefully the work was outstanding enough to overcome that, which I think it was, but we'll just have to see.

The good thing is, Mr. Bay doesn't seem to care, and continues to make great work.

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
The system IS flawed. They vote for who they like. And I don't get the feeling many people LIKE Michael Bay, he's a little abrasive. Hopefully the work was outstanding enough to overcome that, which I think it was, but we'll just have to see.

The good thing is, Mr. Bay doesn't seem to care, and continues to make great work.
agreed

·
Registered
198 Posts
yeah theres a lot of Michael Bay haters out there

people bring up the terrible writing and acting apparent in some of his movies.. as if he wrote them...

Michael Bay is not an actors director he is a director of big honkin action scenes.. and you cant deny, even if you dont like the movies, that the action scenes kick ass

1 - 7 of 7 Posts