Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if there has already been a thread on this.
I didn't get a chance to see it at the movies but the day it came out I rented it and watched it in my hotel room on my laptop. Then lastnight I watched it on the big screen tv and i sure wish I had gone to the movies to see it!!! Kinda like the Matrix, didn't see IT at the movies. Seeing the Camaro made it seem so much more real too. They didn't show the interior really at all did they. Just a really hot chic sitting on my, I mean on that lucky ass guys lap. :lol: Didnt really leave too much of an ending for a sequal though.

Sorry to say this but that mustang did some pretty bad ass burn outs. I am sure the ground was wet to help it along though. Didnt need wet grounds for the camaro :lol:

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Didnt really leave too much of an ending for a sequal though.

Sorry to say this but that mustang did some pretty bad ass burn outs. I am sure the ground was wet to help it along though. Didnt need wet grounds for the camaro :lol:
You must not be a long time fan of the series:D There's plenty of room for a sequel.

Barricade is a Saleen S281 Extreme. It is a 550 hp supercharged (twin screw. YES!!) Saleen pimped out 4.6L beast. Not a Mustang!!! Saleen will send representatives to your house to straighten you out for saying such blasphemous things. Those cars are so sexy in person. I saw one last week and just about followed it to Maryland I was so in love with it. When you see one, you know it isn't a Mustang. God it is mean looking. And that sound. Lord, if I could afford one, I'd get that and a Camaro. Time to go buy a lottery ticket.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
You must not be a long time fan of the series:D There's plenty of room for a sequel.

Barricade is a Saleen S281 Extreme. It is a 550 hp supercharged (twin screw. YES!!) Saleen pimped out 4.6L beast. Not a Mustang!!! Saleen will send representatives to your house to straighten you out for saying such blasphemous things. Those cars are so sexy in person. I saw one last week and just about followed it to Maryland I was so in love with it. When you see one, you know it isn't a Mustang. God it is mean looking. And that sound. Lord, if I could afford one, I'd get that and a Camaro. Time to go buy a lottery ticket.
Perfume on a pig, it's still a Mustang :lol:

:D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Perfume on a pig, it's still a Mustang :lol:

:D

"Perfume on a pig...?!" Lol. :fluffy: The Saleen is the only way you'd get my butt to buy anything slightly Ford.

I plan on supercharging my Camaro at some point. Lord, can you imagine? Rarrr. It'll be a Corvette eating monster. Woo ha ha ha ha. Evil.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
"Perfume on a pig...?!" Lol. :fluffy: The Saleen is the only way you'd get my butt to buy anything slightly Ford.

I plan on supercharging my Camaro at some point. Lord, can you imagine? Rarrr. It'll be a Corvette eating monster. Woo ha ha ha ha. Evil.
I like the performance mods Saleen uses on the Mustangs, but I'm not a fan of body kits.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I used to watch it as a kid, 23 years ago, but i dont really remember too much about it. I surely dont remember Megatron dying. I did notice that O Prime at the end was speaking hoping others would hear him.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Dude,
1) Starscream goes flying off into space at the end.
2) Nothing happened to Barricade
3) The entire AllSpark wasn't destroyed.
4) The Camaro isn't out yet.
5) They made several hundred million dollars at the box office.

See, lots of reason for sequels... :)

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Dude,
2) Nothing happened to Barricade
3) The entire AllSpark wasn't destroyed.
4) The Camaro isn't out yet.
5) They made several hundred million dollars at the box office.

See, lots of reason for sequels... :)
:lol: To say the least. I can easily see a sequel in theaters.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like I will just have to watch it again :D Maybe I just couldn't take my eyes off the chic, I mean the camaro, a little worried about the damage it had. :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dude,
What did he say as he flew off into space? I must have replayed that scene on the DVD about 10 times, but I still couldn't figure it out. :mad:

In the transformers movie from '86, Megatron did become Galvatron thanks to Unicron, that planet sized transformer. Although Prime did die in that movie.

I hope they make another sequel, and as other have said, they'd be stupid not to.

I can't wait for the next Batman and Indiana Jones.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Very interesting read. I wonder how many Transformer movies their going for?
They've got Shia, wonder if Megan Fox'll be called back too for the second one? What's Chevy goona surprise us with in this movie? BB's brother camaro? A Challenger bad guy?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I used to watch it as a kid, 23 years ago, but i dont really remember too much about it. I surely dont remember Megatron dying. I did notice that O Prime at the end was speaking hoping others would hear him.
I am a Transformers Nerd. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I collect the comics, toys, and I have about 5 Teeshirts (thank you Hot Topic) that I love.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
NO!

I plan on buying a Red Camaro and naming it Cliffjumper.

As far as the sequel goes, I'll let my Super Robot Lover Nerd powers go on this one.

Okay. Peter Cullen (voice of Prime) and Shia LeBouef are contracted for 3 films. The writers for #2 were chosen about 3 weeks ago and one script idea has already been leaked to the internet. TF2 has been given the green light and is already listed in Pre-production phase. I'm 75% sure Michael Bay has been signed on for this sequel, I'll have to check.

sources: www.tfw2005.com (my other Ehome) www.seibertron.com and other links found to the writers and producers message boards.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
the script was garbage..not the real one at all just fan boy ..

but Cliffjumper does look good:D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I thought the script direction was good. A little over the top, but good all the same. There were too many theories on the source of that "script" pitch for it to be real.

I for one, am game for a Decepticon heavy TF2. I'm a big 'Con fan and a Seeker fangirl so I'm all down for more 'Cons in '09. Bring back Blackout!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts