Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While driving my car yesterday my service stabilitrak light came on and I’m getting a code U2100. The light comes and goes, it hasn’t been staying on longer than 20-30 minutes. The car seems to have no issues and I can’t find much online about this code on a 2010 Chevy Camaro LT. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also I forgot to mention that I started getting this code after installing a new oiled air filter on my Volant cold air intake and the previous air filter was not oiled, I do have the VMAX TB also installed on my car.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
U2100 - GM
Type Network - Manufacturer Controlled DTC - Manufacturer Controlled
Description
CAN Bus Off (4L30-E Transmission) Conditions

Cause
Key on and the TCM detected a loss of communication on either Communication Area Network (CAN) Bus line for one second

This may help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya this is pretty much all I’m seeing online, just a description of the code, can’t find anything about trouble shooting or someone else that had the same problem.

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Dealer.

Your car is a major purchase. Don't screw around.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just trying to figure out my problem...thanks though because your the only one who responded to any of my posts....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The problem ended up being the brake control module, after installing a new one and getting it programmed the problem was resolved.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Thanks for the update, this can help everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts