Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi you all,

I was wondering if when driving on the highway my little trunk spoiler on my newly bought Camaro/RS really helps aerodynamics? Wouls this create MPG or make my Camaro burn more gas???:confused:

Mail Clerk

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong (my impression and I'm not an expert by any means) ... spoilers are meant to create down force which pins the tires to the road which improves traction which makes the car move forward more efficiently which should improve mpg ... that said, spoiler design is what makes it work and I have no idea how efficient these spoilers are

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
New Spoiler

Well, I finally found the one I just have to find a way to get it attached to the Camaro :lol::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
Well, I finally found the one I just have to find a way to get it attached to the Camaro :lol::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

That is a JDM spoiler. That one adds 700 fwhp, or 500 rwhp if you drive a real car. It is absolutely illegal to have in the U.S.A.. Nobody can get that spoiler in the states unless they have an uncle in Japan with underground connections. ;)

·
Registered
887 Posts

That is a JDM spoiler. That one adds 700 fwhp, or 500 rwhp if you drive a real car. It is absolutely illegal to have in the U.S.A.. Nobody can get that spoiler in the states unless they have an uncle in Japan with underground connections. ;) The fenders are Pedder's worse enemy as they make any car into a super auto cross car without having to change the suspension.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts