Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find myself turning back to look once, twice and possibly a 3rd or 4th time. I talk to myself and say, dayum she sure is a sweet ass looking car! I get to the door and glance one last time to make sure no one has parked next to me. Then when I get back to her, I do a once over to be sure she's exactly as I left her Yep! I'm whooped....by a car! I need professional help :eek:wned:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
:D :D

·
Registered
807 Posts
and i thought, it was just me....!
happy you have the same...

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Yep....I am owned by Cami....not other way around

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
Yeah...after almost 5 years, I still open the garage door just to look once in awhile...OK...almost every night!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Yeah...after almost 5 years, I still open the garage door just to look once in awhile...OK...almost every night!
only way in the house huh?

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Welcome to our addiction!!!!
I sold my Camaro a year ago and I still give other Camaros "the eye"!!
Enjoy it and be grateful for many happy and safe (s)miles.

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
Guilty as charged.................after all this time I still pinch myself!:eek:

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I find myself turning back to look once, twice and possibly a 3rd or 4th time. I talk to myself and say, dayum she sure is a sweet ass looking car! I get to the door and glance one last time to make sure no one has parked next to me. Then when I get back to her, I do a once over to be sure she's exactly as I left her Yep! I'm whooped....by a car! I need professional help :eek:wned:
Dont feel bad I think we all do that at least I know I do. 1st thing I did when I got back from my 10 day vacation on Tuesday was go down to my garage and look underneath all the blankets to make sure my SS was there! I sold my 5.0 to get this SS and the more I drive it and admire it I can understand now why I traded back to the Camaro. It has plenty of power, has the great NPP exhaust sound, 6 spd manual. I love how aggressive it looks just sitting still and I cannot forget the motor. I loved the 5.0 motor and how it could rev until hell froze over but I prefer the 6.2 pushrod motor most of all....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ha ha. I thought it was only me that did this. I look back at it every time I walk away. It's parked behind my garage when not driving it so it's not as visible from the street and every time I return home I always look at it just to make sure.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Lol! Camaros are just beautiful cars! I'm very lucky and fortunate to have one own me ;)

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wait til the MOD bug bights... :lol::lol: & Um.. those perm-a-grins :D:D never go away :D:D
Oh trust me, the hubs has already got his list going. Yesterday he said, look at this, Hennessey emailed me back with a quote. It's only $17,843 dollars. I said, ONLY!! :faint: That's a brand new car we can get for that price. He said, not really. Lmaooo! He was so serious.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts
Oh trust me, the hubs has already got his list going. Yesterday he said, look at this, Hennessey emailed me back with a quote. It's only $17,843 dollars. I said, ONLY!! :faint: That's a brand new car we can get for that price. He said, not really. Lmaooo! He was so serious.
Well, if he holds on to that, per say another year he might get a base model Camaro :lol: but what the heck costs that much for a MOD... :facepalm:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 19 of 19 Posts