Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's probably been lots of talk about tuning your Camaro, but has anyone had good experience with a tuner in the Dallas area? and where is it?
AND does any know of a good performance shop to get good quality work done? such as headers, exhaust, etc...please help.

·
Registered
24 Posts
We do part installs we're located in Mansfield Texas 817-473-3500,
but if you're wanting a dyno tune give Dynosaur Performance in Saginaw

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
ADM Performance is a very reputable shop in the DFW area. just ask Jekyll-N-Hyde... he's had work done there before and taking his car back for more next week!

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
I'm here in Dallas and could refer you to several places...just need to know whether you have a V6 or V8? I have a V6 and have installed JBA short headers and a Flowmaster exhaust system and Eibach springs and sway bars. I had all my work done locally. For tuning I would talk to Charlie Krause at CJ's Mods & More (North Garland off 190). They are a Trifecta authorized tune shop and can tune a V6 or V8.

www.trifectaperformance.com

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks redjewel, my dealer just told me about them yesterday as i purchased my 2LT/RS...now im seriously ready for some extra muscle.

Also thanks to Envy... i might check out that place as well

question:: whats the difference in performance between shorty headers and long tubes....

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
if you have a v6 i would go with the shop Envy suggested cuz i believe only a trifecta tuner can tune a v6.

long tube headers will give you the best power, however need a tune to disable trouble codes and really fine tune the fueling to get the most hp out of them.

shorties do not yield you much hp however do not require a tune to disable trouble codes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts