Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealership called today and said my car is being picked up by GM they wanted to check over the exact order just to be on the safe side they said the car would built sometime in August and next phone call will tell me the exact date,, im pretty psyched,, my question and im sorry if it had been posted before what will my turn around be if my car is built say August 3? Is it realistic the car could be here by September,, any input would be really appreciated,,

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
As of lately i saw a lot of them being delivered within about 10-14 days of being built... that being said mine was built 26 days ago and im still waiting... My dealer told me last monday (13th) any day now and its still not here... i know they have nothing to do with it at this point but its getting frustrating but hey ive waited this long and there are plenty that have waited longer so just trying to keep my sanity like the rest of us here. and if its built by aug 3 there is no reason it shouldnt be here by early sept

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As of lately i saw a lot of them being delivered within about 10-14 days of being built... that being said mine was built 26 days ago and im still waiting... My dealer told me last monday (13th) any day now and its still not here... i know they have nothing to do with it at this point but its getting frustrating but hey ive waited this long and there are plenty that have waited longer so just trying to keep my sanity like the rest of us here. and if its built by aug 3 there is no reason it shouldnt be here by early sept
thanks sounds good to me,, im just glad I have a good idea of when she is comming home

1 - 3 of 3 Posts