Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey... I know in some cars when you turn the door key to the left and hold the windows go down. I was wondering if anyone knows if this function is live in the Camaro. My car shows up later this week and I'm curious if it has this cool feature. Thanks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Hey... I know in some cars when you turn the door key to the left and hold the windows go down. I was wondering if anyone knows if this function is live in the Camaro. My car shows up later this week and I'm curious if it has this cool feature. Thanks.:thumbsup:
I don't know about that... a key can be used to open the door? :eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
The windows do vent themselves when you open the door,you'll notice the window goes down a small ways,then back up after you close the door...pretty cool!!!

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
The windows do vent themselves when you open the door,you'll notice the window goes down a small ways,then back up after you close the door...pretty cool!!!
That's so it'll close all the way when the other door is closed; the seal the door makes is good enough to require it ;)

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
I know you can do it with aftermarket alarm system... I had it on my Mark 8 press button once crack window press again roll down halfway ect... or press and hold to roll down all the way and if i left my windows down when i got outof car it would roll them up when i set my alarm...

·
Registered
101 Posts
This window feature is the same as the Corvette. Its nice to see the Camaro taking some of these features. HUD is next!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts