Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chrysler LLC officials found network TV executives receptive to new types of marketing for the 2009 Dodge Ram, Chrysler's head of marketing said Thursday. The Auburn Hills automaker is rolling out a new marketing campaign to promote its redesigned pickup this fall, including partnerships with NBC and Fox.

More...

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
I like what the new Ram has. But like all manufacturers, all the really cool stuff is for Crew Cab only.
Like the awesome idea of using the hardly-ever-used bed space in the fenders as lockable trunks. :O
I believe that was first introducted on the Chevy Avalanche :D

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Blah Blah Blah Ram Tough HAHAHA They should Be ram Pretty I see more Woman driving Rams them Men....Is the Target Buyer Woman?

"Its Got a Hemi...And a Cool Outlet for My HairDryer" When Did trucks Stop Looking Like trucks? GM still is Doing a Helluva Job Building Them With a Purpose,Built to Be used Not to Me pretty.

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Blah Blah Blah Ram Tough HAHAHA They should Be ram Pretty I see more Woman driving Rams them Men....Is the Target Buyer Woman?

"Its Got a Hemi...And a Cool Outlet for My HairDryer" When Did trucks Stop Looking Like trucks? GM still is Doing a Helluva Job Building Them With a Purpose,Built to Be used Not to Me pretty.
Maybe it's just me, but the 2003-2007 Silverado was a good looking truck. GM/Ford/Dodge have done a great job evolving the full size truck as demand kept increasing. They are more car like these days because that is what the majority of the buyers used them for. There are still 2500+ series trucks available for those that use trucks like trucks :D

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
Eh im Just Bias Ive Never Owned anything But Chevy trucks....When I think chevy or GMC i just Think Power and Muscle....Like a 1ton Dually or the Kodiak Pickup I mean "In my best tim taylor Growl" I love them.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I have a ram (hemi). Loved it at $2 a gallon, not so much at $4. I have been invited to "test" the new ram next weekend. I figure there will be food, sales scum, and hopefully pretty women.

Besides, I get to drive it and tear IT up instead of my own. I might have made some mods to mine. It is not your typical truck - there was only one time I have moved anything in the bed, and that was before the bed liner and toneau cover!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I have a ram (hemi). Loved it at $2 a gallon, not so much at $4. I have been invited to "test" the new ram next weekend. I figure there will be food, sales scum, and hopefully pretty women.

Besides, I get to drive it and tear IT up instead of my own. I might have made some mods to mine. It is not your typical truck - there was only one time I have moved anything in the bed, and that was before the bed liner and toneau cover!

HAHA make sure you Beat the Sh$t out of it.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts