·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried doing that...but couldn't figure it out...:BangHead:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
nice pix...wonder why they're dated from February and just posted now? (maybe wrong date set in camera).

might just be the color, but doesn't the front intake vent look open on the black Camaro's?

judging by the tires, it looks like they've logged a lot of miles on them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey did you notice that the date changes from the 19th to the 20th on the last photo. This probably indicates that the date was not set properly on the camera. The first photo looks like it was taken in the dark and then the others look like it was daylight. Looks like the photographer waited around till the cars were uncovered. (devoted)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Back to the one-piston calipers:BangHead:

You can't have 400+ HP and some cheesy 11" rotors and tiny pads...ZRI rotors and 19" rims might be going on my 5th gen:D

The only saving thought is that, like the headlights, the brakes are off the shelf pre-pro parts.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
WOW..well one thing is I think the placement of the directional signals are changed..and in the grill..that peice looks like its a holder for a more permenant amber turn signal..and now the pics show the headlights and how bad they are..okay..but still wondering about that turn signal area???

and those vents are not functional..someone tell them it has to be open..

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Nice pics! I can't wait I can't wait I can't WAIT!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.