Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just test drove a new G8 with black/red interior.. it was very sharp with the red inserts.. I have not seen or heard of the Camaro having this option.. Does anyone know?

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
There was a mention of the interior "inserts" in the web-chat, I think. I don't remember the color options, but there was Red and the Inferno Orange.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I guess I'm pretty big on heritage packages because I keep bringing them up. I would like to see a houndstooth check option at some point. Maybe in the 2012 45th anniversary edition or something.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'll be quite fond of the Inferno Orange inserts if I can get them on my grey\black SSRS.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
09semper - great minds think alike.. I would choose the inferno orange inserts on my black SS as well.. that would look sick!

·
Registered
275 Posts
The convertible had black and white toned seats, and they better actually offer them, because I really want those exact ones :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
The convertible had black and white toned seats, and they better actually offer them, because I really want those exact ones :)

Agreed, that would look great in my Aqua Blue Camaro.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I guess I'm pretty big on heritage packages because I keep bringing them up. I would like to see a houndstooth check option at some point. Maybe in the 2012 45th anniversary edition or something.
Hounds tooth OEM material is $300 alone for front seats for a 67/68/69 Camaro the material is not cheap with that option it would throw the cars $$$$$$$$$ to numbers that are rediclous.

What do you have planned?
I'm getting a yellow car lol with black hockeystripes.
I have some Yellow hounds tooth material in my Garage that I will take to my apolstry guy and have him sew it in the center of my seats.
yellow hounds tooth was a rare option back in 1969 thats what its so expensive. It came on the Daytonayellow vehicles like mine is.
Daytonayellow is not a bright yellow. I have already seen what the material looks like in a rally yellow 69 camaro with black seats and it looks good. Thats about all im doing to the interior..I dont want this car to look like an old 69 but I want it to have the feel of one at times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts