Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Believe the dealer sponsors have posted that orders taken now would likely be delivered after September. I ordered about a month ago and was told to expect appox. October delivery.

Chris

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know This has Probably been asked a thousand times on here. But What conserns do you guys have with the resent troubles GM has been having lately?.. I Have been wanting to get one of these new Camaro's since i first saw them online. But would be Hesitant to get one now knowing GM May be filing Bankruptcy anytime..

·
Registered
729 Posts
Don't worry.....buy your car, treat it right and love it.....you'll be able to deal with any problems that you have with your car just like you have always dealt with problems that you've had with your car. No matter what there will be things pop up but at least you'll be with the best car ever to set tire on the planet while you "deal with it"!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Most new cars hardly ever need anything done on it, but if it does, it will most likely be something extremely small. If I could buy a 5th Gen today, I would do it in a heartbeat.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I know This has Probably been asked a thousand times on here. .

Perhaps more than 1000 times. That dead horse has been beaten badly. Search through the threads you will see how we feel.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
An industry insider or GM bigwig I presume?
(driving the car I mean)
Nope - could be anyone that normally gets a company car. The capturted fleet vehicles (first saleable vehicles produced for company use to ensure that there are no quality issues before SORP begins 3/16) have hit the streets a few weeks ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts