Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Minotauro Nogueira vs Cain Velasquez

who's betting on who?? gonna be a crazy fight. i think i'm gonna have to go for Big Nog this fight

and Wanderlei Silva better send Bisbing to the mat. OUT LIKE BISPING :lol:

got a hellava card starting in 2 minutes

Bonnar and Soszynski i think is gonna be a slug fest

and i'm super excited to see Keith Jardine in the ring again after a long absence.

and the talents of the Croatian Cop (Mirko Cro Cop) is always entertaining

UFC 110 STARTS NOW!!! Ladies and Gentleman WE ARE LIVE!!!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
ho ho ho holy fawk that's a hellava cut!!

so much blood he can't see and eating punches

GO CRO COP!!!

ref stoppage after round 2 Cro Cop takes the fight!!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh man i can't believe the dean of mean got put to sleep.

am i the only ufc fan here?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well you can be into cars and other stuff

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Ryan Bader for the win, Keith Jardine is trash he needs to get out and go choose a new profession.

I'm not a big fan of the UFC since they push it as more of a business than a sport. They might of made MMA popular but they also ruined the sport.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i don't know if it's so much ufc that has tainted the sport, but it's the judging lately that has been sh*t. glad to see that only two fights went to decision tonight though. best way to avoid a decision is to finish it yourself

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm a UFC fan, however...For whatever reason AFN likes showing shows like...Dr.OZ, DR.Phil, Oprah, The View...etc. Kinda sucks. :/

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did you hear his knee pop? he's gonna be down for awhile

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
I might watch it when they start giving their champions weapons and let weaponless convicts win their freedom in the octagon, kind of like Running Man. We're not too many degrees removed from that right now. :D

·
8,984 Posts
Kitty, don't mind the Sissy boys around here.

I like cars and stuff and fights, the only difference is I work on MY cars and fight in MY fights! :lol:

Seriously been watching UFC since day ONE!

·
Registered
589 Posts
I love UFC but dont buy all the ppv's. I didnt buy this last one. I did want to see that valequez/Nog fight tho.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ya shogun/machida fight was a horrible judges call. but they are having a rematch in montreal in may i do believe. it'll be interesting to see how long before lesner comes back after his mystery illness and how much weight he's lost. mir looked freaking amazing at his last fight with how much he bulked up. maybe he'll be the one to lay down on lesnar and start hammer fisting him till he bleeds. i understand why they keep cock lesnar in the ufc, cuz drama sells, but come on that guys seriously needs to learn another game plan then just laying on his opponent. the march 27th ppv is going to rock the house with gsp's title defend. he's been out of the ring for so long i'm sure he's just itching to get back in. and well dan hardy just isn't title level yet. so that'll be a great main event

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
ya shogun/machida fight was a horrible judges call. but they are having a rematch in montreal in may i do believe. it'll be interesting to see how long before lesner comes back after his mystery illness and how much weight he's lost. mir looked freaking amazing at his last fight with how much he bulked up. maybe he'll be the one to lay down on lesnar and start hammer fisting him till he bleeds. i understand why they keep cock lesnar in the ufc, cuz drama sells, but come on that guys seriously needs to learn another game plan then just laying on his opponent. the march 27th ppv is going to rock the house with gsp's title defend. he's been out of the ring for so long i'm sure he's just itching to get back in. and well dan hardy just isn't title level yet. so that'll be a great main event
Lesnar lost so much weight he thought about going to 205. However he even said he likes his steak and potatoes so he's going back up to HW. Hopefully Mir will beat Carwin and Lesnar vs Mir III will be the next ppv I buy. Both are cocky a$$holes, but I hope Lesnar gets beat. I'm expecting him to get beat after all this time off while Mir is pumping away.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Kitty, don't mind the Sissy boys around here.

I like cars and stuff and fights, the only difference is I work on MY cars and fight in MY fights! :lol:

Seriously been watching UFC since day ONE!
Ha! I'm still waiting for midget UFC...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yeah that guy was down and out even after the fight. I'm pretty sure he had some ligament or tendon damage he tapped out so quick.

I'll be honest i hate arm / leg bars, i agree its a technical move and would definately disarm your opponent to the point of not being able to fight anymore. I just think it should be KO, TKO or choke out.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts