Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Dude, that's SHINY! It looks good. 54, are you in heaven?

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I think that was taken if im not mistaken at the location it was shown at lastnight expect a different part of the fair grounds. ITs the same black car.
Tomorrow/Saturday is the start of the State fair of Texas and the autoshow is big thing during that time. Camaro will be a big thing this year along with the Zr1 !!!!! They had fireworks for the car viewing lastnight over the car.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I'm sure you are correct Daytona. . . I think that is what the title of the photo album is.

I checked in my pictures that tahoe is in the background just as it was lastnight.

and from another post Scott aka Fbodfather just said a few minutes ago that until just a few days ago there wasnt a Black V6/RS so that is indeed the one we saw lastnight !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Will they all be that shiney? Or is that a "special" black paint job for show. I didnt see any orange peel

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
It has me considering black. I love to see a black ss/rs

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nothing looks better then a clean, black car. Just have to remember, it not a color....its a commitment.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Those seats look very much like the leather ones in my SSR. If so, they are insanely comfortable and great for long drives. Nothing like black and gray leather.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nothing looks better then a clean, black car. Just have to remember, it not a color....its a commitment.
that's right! i never recommend black to anyone buying a new car because most of the time they really don't know what's instore for them as far as upkeep. me, i've had 3 black cars so far and will continue to buy.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
I've had 2, and won't ever have another one. :D

·
Registered
313 Posts
I like to have a break between black cars.

Black. Orange. Black. Blue...and so on

Swapping my black Holden SS for a blue Holden SS-V ute this Thursday.. cant wait to have a car that looks clean for longer than 20 minutes.. you can even see the DUST that lands on the car after cleaning!! grrrr!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts