Modern Camaro Forums banner

Up close and Personal with "Black"

4K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  CUONCRS 
#1 · (Edited)
#26 ·
NICE:lol:

#3 ·
I think that was taken if im not mistaken at the location it was shown at lastnight expect a different part of the fair grounds. ITs the same black car.
Tomorrow/Saturday is the start of the State fair of Texas and the autoshow is big thing during that time. Camaro will be a big thing this year along with the Zr1 !!!!! They had fireworks for the car viewing lastnight over the car.

#10 ·
It has me considering black. I love to see a black ss/rs

#20 ·
I like to have a break between black cars.

Black. Orange. Black. Blue...and so on

Swapping my black Holden SS for a blue Holden SS-V ute this Thursday.. cant wait to have a car that looks clean for longer than 20 minutes.. you can even see the DUST that lands on the car after cleaning!! grrrr!!

#25 ·
Well that is what I am buying. I have no aversion to washing and keeping my black car clean. I have two black fbodies so what's one more. I love 'em.

Once you go black, you never go back....LOL

#29 ·
ttt, for black.

See other thread for my condition.:D

#33 ·
Great Pics!
We are still waiting for the convertible and to find out what colors will be available for the convertible top.
That will help us make our final decision for the car color and the stripes we want. Definitely as SS with a manual for us though.

#34 ·
Are you schizophrenic, or is there really someone else there with you? :D

Welcome, both (or all) of you....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.