Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
WTF?

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
The prayer is little bit over the top. I like the presence of fbodfather. But Im not on the nutswinging bandwagon. But anyway, Im glad for his enlighting news and I appreciate his commitment to the community.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
To be honest, I'm a Christian and while I understand the Fbodfather prayer is meant to be a joke...I'm not a big fan of it. ;)
I felt just the same as I was reading it last night. I know it is a joke, but I just did not like it. A pledge of allegence would have been better suited or maybe a rendition of an old nursery rhyme.

Well we cannot help bad taste.:lol:

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
man, i was thinking yesterday was wednesday all **** day. no wonder i screwed up and posted that a little late. still frustrated that there's no news. bummer.

sorry, some of you guys didn't like the prayer. most people like the "drag racing" prayer in a similar vein so i thought it would go over well. i enjoyed it... but to each his own. :cool:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Wow a little hyper sensativity coming out.............

I thought the "prayer" was great:D

·
8,984 Posts
Wow a little hyper sensativity coming out.............

I thought the "prayer" was great:D
Not at all. Watch what you say.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I am watching what I say. Thats why the reply was a short as it was I didn't want to make anyone mad.

·
8,984 Posts
Good. Great. Grand. :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Soooo, who do we have ta:twak:,:poke:, or :bat: to get our update?? I was hoping it'd be up when I got home from work tonight, and still nothing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I thought it was rather funny. He wrote it right after that second dissapointment...tuesday, I think, so emotions were high;)
The way I see it, a form/setup is not sacred, the words, and meaning is.:shrug:

Either way, creativity will leak out somehow.:rotflmao:

·
Registered
124 Posts
As christians we have a lot more to worry about than this. I thought it was creative and funny.

You cannot expect non believers to respect or even acknowledge our beliefs and you are specifically called not to be judgemental.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.