BMR Suspensions Lowering Springs are a quick and cost-efficient way to lower the ride height and improve the handling of your Chevy Camaro. By lowering your car, you will not only get the sporty appearance and the right stance but also vastly improved handling. All BMR springs are manufactured from chrome high-tensile spring wire and are cold wound on a CNC coiling machine. The CNC coiling head can adjust the spring diameter in real-time to ensure that every spring is exactly the same. They are stress-relieved at 750 degrees.
Find out more about this product and all its features in our new video review. When performance and looks are a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension® - 0.75" x 1" Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs
- Improves handling and ride quality
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- Made in the U.S.A.
View the full list of BMR Suspension Products: BMR Suspension™ | Lowering Springs, Control & Torque Arms — CARiD.com