Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
I want to replace the exhaust, but to be honest, I do not want so loud because when I take the car back to UK it would be a nightmare!! I have seen systems in differing variations but am still none the wiser. If I am going to replace the exhaust, I may as well change the headers also-to get the most benefit from the engine!!
Can anyone recommend a full system that has a cat and is louder than standard (which shouldn't be hard) but not rude???

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm very pleased with the exhaust system I installed. American Racing headers and 3" stainless back to stock t/pipes and mufflers. Driving around in town it's very quite, but not stock quite. Under acceleration it sounds really good. I know one of our members installed the GM exhaust and is not happy. Too quite.

·
Registered
381 Posts
quote" I'm very pleased with the exhaust system I installed. American Racing headers and 3" stainless back to stock t/pipes and mufflers. Driving around in town it's very quite, but not stock quite. Under acceleration it sounds really good. I know one of our members installed the GM exhaust and is not happy. Too quite."

Too Quiet & I bet way $$$$$$$:angry:

lol:thumbsup::D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts