Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me, or does anyone else obsess over the progress of their UPS shipment? I don't know if its a good thing or a bad thing that I know that my new phone is only 2 1/2 hours away (but it won't be delivered until sometime tomorrow). :lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
kinda like when you keep pushing the elevator button thinking it'll speed things up.

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
When it's something I'm looking forward to getting, I usually check the package tracking about once every 30 minutes. :lol:

But I've learned that "out for delivery" means I'm getting it that day and I don't have to keep checking anymore. :D

It's a sickness I think! :rotflmao:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When it's something I'm looking forward to getting, I usually check the package tracking about once every 30 minutes. :lol:

But I've learned that "out for delivery" means I'm getting it that day and I don't have to keep checking anymore. :D

yeah, the next update after "out for delivery" is "delivered" :thumbsup:

I've actually been in the process of checking the status of a package as the UPS guy is knocking on the door.

it is a sickness :lol:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yeah... I was trying to overload Fedex's servers after I ordered my laptop last year. When it got to town I was excited as hell, then it said attempted delivery, but the driver didn't even leave a note for a pick-up location. I was pissed! :angry: I ended up going down to the distribution center and waiting an hour and a half, b/c the truck hadn't made it back from its route. With a $1600 laptop on the line, the whole time I was thinking,"did this guy 'drop it off' at the wrong place?" I was almost freaking out. So to answer the question, yeah I'm a lil bit anal about my shipments too. :lol:

BTW... The route shipments take from China to Las Vegas is quite interesting. China>Alaska>SoCal>Las Vegas... Seems kinda zig zaggy to me!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Yeah... I was trying to overload Fedex's servers after I ordered my laptop last year. When it got to town I was excited as hell, then it said attempted delivery, but the driver didn't even leave a note for a pick-up location. I was pissed! :angry: I ended up going down to the distribution center and waiting an hour and a half, b/c the truck hadn't made it back from its route. With a $1600 laptop on the line, the whole time I was thinking,"did this guy 'drop it off' at the wrong place?" I was almost freaking out. So to answer the question, yeah I'm a lil bit anal about my shipments too. :lol:

BTW... The route shipments take from China to Las Vegas is quite interesting. China>Alaska>SoCal>Las Vegas... Seems kinda zig zaggy to me!
:werd: I've had the same thing happen, with my monster computer build :facepalm: FED-X & UPS, I think those guys make a bit extra money just to ship it a bit longer than its needed to make an extra buck OMG, its like they do it on purpose just to p*ss you off :dunno: why ?
Oh and don't get me started on Brokers fees :facepalm: they charged me a grip to let me have my X-box 360, Canada charged a tax/border fee of a half the cost of the declared value of my X-BOX (380 bucks) the darn thing cost me 190 from UPS, then I was in the hole for 570.00 for a X-BOX 360 :angry: that I could of bought here for 400 bucks :facepalm: just because I tried to save a few bucks.... Ugggggggg ! :no:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts

Tim, thats always good until you see the infamous "RESCHEDULED DELIVERY", then it crushes you!

·
Registered
746 Posts
I am happy to say that I have never, ever tracked a package. :D

But me thinks I smell a little OCD here. :lol::lol:
Naah Envy, it's not OCD, its a guy thing.....especially for car parts, then its an obsession...:lol::thumbsup:

·
8,984 Posts
What's worse is the delivered; left by back door. You go to the back door and no package.

It makes kittens die.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts