Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
URGENT -- Special Invitation for Texas Unveil......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---- for the first Twenty People to respond to this email -- by no later than Wednesday evening at 10pm...........

Chevy would like to invite you to a private

>>>>>>>>>CAMARO UNVEILING!!! <<<<<<<<

-- along with an unveiling of the exciting new Chevy Traverse -- at the State Fair of Texas---

This Thursday evening -- Sept 25th -- 6pm to 9pm at the Chevy Truck Exhibit.

>>>>>>By Invitation Only<<<<<<

SPECIAL ENTERTAINMENT by:

>>>>James Otto<<<<
>>>>Jolie Holliday<<<<

Refreshments served.........

Dress code: No T-shirts -- Dress to Impress! You'll be mingling with the Texas Media as well as local Chevrolet Dealers and their guests as well as GM Employees..........

Please send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with your name and guest name - and I'll send you an invitation by email that you can print out.........DON"T FORGET TO INCLUDE THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU"D LIKE ME TO SEND YOUR INVITE TO!

>>>YOU MUST HAVE A SPECIAL INVITATION THAT I'LL SEND YOU IN ORDER FOR ADMITTANCE!!!!

We hope you can join us!

·
Registered
471 Posts
PM Sent, fingers crossed!

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Still got any tickets? I'm scheduled to work, but might be able to get out of it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Got my tickets..awesome..see ya'll there.

·
Registered
471 Posts
We can bring a guest right? Also, what do you think the exact dress code will be, I always freak out about dress codes. I'm always over/under

·
I drive a Honda
118 Posts
Pm sent.

Please send me a blank guest tag, I dont know who I will be taking yet. Thursday is my only day off this whole week I hope I get a ticket.

·
Registered
471 Posts
We didn't get a tag or anything, just a general flyer-looking thing.

·
I drive a Honda
118 Posts
Ah okay good, My girlfriend works :-/

Camarodreams are you going to be wearing slacks or what? What should we wear? I saw the bumble bee at six flags a while back I am so excited.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I really don't want to wear slacks..I don't know how formal it would be..Scott said no t-shirts. I'd really like to just wear some nice jeans and a nice shirt..but I hate dress codes as I mentioned before, they make me uncomfortable haha.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Whoever gets to go, please take lots of pics. I can't go to this one because I'm in Korea right now. I was at the special showing of the concept at the Dallas Auto Show in '06 and would really have loved to have made it for this.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts