Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I use my bank USAA to buy my car. How can I tell Chevy to provide the pricing information to my bank so they can plug it into their Car Buying Service? Even though the pricing has been released USAA says they wont put it into their system til Chevy provides it. Thought by posting here I could get some leads or with GM watching the threads maybe they will see this one too.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
A little early...don't you think? I can see why your bank doesn't have prices yet...they aren't being built yet.

To get the loan, as far as I know, you'll also need a VIN# for the car, which still a long way off (as well as what the GM incentives will be...if any). If you just want to see how much your payments will be, they should be able to figure that out for you, based on the expected price of the car...if not, there's plenty of online loan calculators out there.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
A little early...don't you think? I can see why your bank doesn't have prices yet...they aren't being built yet.

To get the loan, as far as I know, you'll also need a VIN# for the car, which still a long way off (as well as what the GM incentives will be...if any). If you just want to see how much your payments will be, they should be able to figure that out for you, based on the expected price of the car...if not, there's plenty of online loan calculators out there.
x2

Unless you are looking for a loan for the deposit :eek:

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
It's quite early. I happen to have purchased 2 vehicles using USAA for financing. When I bought, I told them that I was looking for a car and how much I wanted to spend. They sent me a check for me to fill out with a total not-to-exceed amount, a disclaimer that it couldn't exceed 130% of NADA value, and an expiration date (90 days I think before I had to have them send a new check).

It's great to be pre-approved now, but as far out as the Camaro is, they're going to pre-approve you again before you get any of the paperwork.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts