Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else in here in the AF?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's ur job. And good luck. THis is my 10th year in and i am ready to get out. 3 years left lol. I am a former f-16 crew chief and now i am a fire truck mechanic

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ATC more stress than i would ever want. and one of the highest washout rates, good luck man.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Active for 4 years at McGuire, NJ. Full time guard there for 3 years, full time guard in GA for 5 years, now just part time. 13 years total next month.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
I'd join the AF if I could become a fighter pilot...pratically my dream job...but I don't think I could ever be one... :(

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm a bubble chaser (hydraulic mechanic) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hows workin on them e-8s??

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thank you for your service. :thumbsup:

Had it not been for the USAF, I wouldn't be alive.

My dad went the the Air Force Academy and was a captain stationed in Thailand during the Vietnam War when he met my mother. So THANK YOU AIR FORCE!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Former Air Force member here. I was the same as GAGK06. Bubble Chaiser, (Hydrualics). Good luck with all you guys still in, joining, or thinking. I did my time and I miss it, but not enough to go back. Take care and blue skies fellers. :patriot:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thank you all for current and past service!

I was going to join the Air Force when I graduated HS in '93, but my father talked me out of it. I went as far as sitting in the recruiter station a few times talking about..and almost signing... enlisting.

I think I should have joined.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Air Force here...currently McGuire, KC-10 Boom Operator..almost 19 yrs now..

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Does being a military brat count (Dad was in for 28 1/2 years).... Just want to say thank you to all the servicemen and women. Thank you for our freedom and for defending our country...:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Thank you all for current and past service!

I was going to join the Air Force when I graduated HS in '93, but my father talked me out of it. I went as far as sitting in the recruiter station a few times talking about..and almost signing... enlisting.

I think I should have joined.
I was like that too

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I'm at the blue zoo in colorado springs..

to OceanChevy: off topic, but you been to tom's river? my best buddies' grandparents live up there and we hit the beach there every summer.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am a Full time Reservist now was active from 1992-1996 currently in Balad Iraq for my third time. How I hate this place. Stationed at NAS JRB Carswell in Fort Worth Texas

Edit : F-16 avionics

·
Registered
5 Posts
im an air traffic controller at little rock afb, and to the member that is in tech school, do yourself favor and don't buy a 25,000$ car right outta tech school you will regret it.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts