Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Yeah...offer them a look at what the current NEW CAR offers are of some of the sponsors to this site!
^I agree....

People are such *******s when it comes to this stuff...idk why anyone would EVER pay these inflated prices.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
thats crazy, some people just amaze me... I could see if it had the gfx, and the 21" wheels then maybe but come on... Boo this man!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
I wouldn't fault the dealer for fishing. I'd fault the fish who's dumb enough to take that bait. It is "advertised" price, so that means they'll entertain offers.

·
Registered
171 Posts
There are some dealers that will do that, just like CarMax over price alot of the 2010 Camaro's.
CarMax has a Camaro 2SS Red and they want $40998.99 for a used with 1000 mies. If you want the vehicle, you have to pay them a transfer fee depending on where the car is. I think CarMax is in the Business to make all that they can off of a sale. And CarMax was created by founders of CircuitCity which is now out of business.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
There are some dealers that will do that, just like CarMax over price alot of the 2010 Camaro's.
CarMax has a Camaro 2SS Red and they want $40998.99 for a used with 1000 mies. If you want the vehicle, you have to pay them a transfer fee depending on where the car is. I think CarMax is in the Business to make all that they can off of a sale. And CarMax was created by founders of CircuitCity which is now out of business.
Are there sellers still claiming that it's a limited production vehicle?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts