Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im switching intakes and will have my used rotofab ready to ship sometime next week. Depending on when my new intake arrives. I swore I wouldnt switch intakes, and Im not really doing it because I expect more power, but more so for looks.

There are 3 tiny holes drilled into one side where I mounted my progressive controller and a relay. I will take pics if requested. They will not affect performance in any way are are hardly noticable. Plus if you ever decide to spray the car and get a FJO controller you have the perfect mounting spot.

Intake is black.

$225.00 shipped. Paypal is my prefered payment.

Trader history can be seen at ls1tech.com I'm ss1129 there.

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/gen-5-camaro-classifieds/1342470-roto-fan-inake.html

Link to original sale thread....

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Intake is out of the car and will be ready to ship tomorrow. Ill get some pics up too.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics up.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can post better ones, but there right on the roto-fab sticker. Ones above the R, one above the O and one in the F. They are pretty small and make a great mounting spot for nitrous controllers...wink wink.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dont leave me hanging bump!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Post thanksgiving bump?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price drop bump. $200 shipped.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will trade for bare ls3 intake.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Any better pics Prime? I am def interested. I don't mind a little W&T, but want to make sure she's not too beat up. Thanks man

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can take some good ones for you tomorrow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts