·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Welcomz!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome from Utah!

Wait I guess that would be just hi how are ya!

·
Registered
19 Posts
We are planning on going Sunday as well!:D:hello: It's a tradition....we go out to breakfast and then hit the show right as the doors open. This year we're thinking about taking the lawn chairs and just sitting next to the Concept all day. :lol:

So...are you guys in the Salt Lake Valley??

·
Registered
637 Posts
You might have to fight me for some space!! I am 6300 south and 6300 west , its in the valley but it doesnt seem like it some times.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well...if you see a chick standing there with drool running out of the corners of her mouth and tears running down her cheeks, it will be me. We're out in Herriman.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I hail from the western side of the valley. I may go either sunday or friday maybe if I can get off of work. And yes I will be right next to ya drooling over the concept. I've been waiting for this show for 2 years now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well...if you see a chick standing there with drool running out of the corners of her mouth and tears running down her cheeks, it will be me. We're out in Herriman.
Not to worryIwill have some tissues to share with you. Just find my Camaro as it will be at the show on display.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy Valley

We live in Cache Valley, planning to go on saturday also,hoping
that we dont get another big snow storm that day.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
:hello: :patriot:

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Wow you Utahn.s are catching up to us Tennesseans!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I went to the show, I drooled over a certain car for what I guess was hours. And I loved every minute of it.

Oh and I saw the UHP Camaro, that was cool too.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Some of us from another Camaro site will be attending the Utah Auto expo as well. Looking forward to meeting more Camaro friends. I really can't wait to meet Scott in person aka The Fbodfather :)..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts