1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
sounds like a repost to me......

....looks like nothing has change.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
whatever he has who's filming has a HUD maybe it's a GXP he's driving?

·
8,984 Posts
I covered that in the other post as well, he hits 91 to catch up to the Camaro.....

·
8,984 Posts
Is it just me, or do you come off as grouchy in pretty much every post? Relax man.
:blahblah:
Don't tell me to relax, that is relaxed, poke me with a stick some more and see what happens.

:STFU:, AH, nobody asked you. :thefinger:

Did it really take you 31 post to figure out that I am a jerk, wow you are fast Captain Obvious.:bat:

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Don't tell me to relax, that is relaxed, poke me with a stick some more and see what happens.

Did it really take you 31 post to figure out that I am a jerk, wow you are fast Captain Obvious.:bat:
Relax.

·
8,984 Posts

:lol:

·
8,984 Posts
Nice recap!

·
Registered
33 Posts

And what exactly is going to happen? You internet tough guys are always entertaining.

·
8,984 Posts
And what exactly is going to happen? You internet tough guys are always entertaining.
And you internet ignoramious halferectus should not post.

I am a tough guy in real life too, plus I stayed at the Holiday in last night.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts