Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a 8 dollar an hour worker most my life but I was in the right place at the right time 10 years ago at a labor agency. I wound up fast forwarded through line leading and team leading into management and made enough to **** near pay off my trailer and get a down payment on this dream car. I work so very hard on getting jobs for people who, without the coaching and daily inspection would otherwise be unemployable. It's way tough with economy like it is. I had a tough time this weekend; was "tough love"ing a couple of guys that either need it or are just traveling down their path shoving everything in their way aside with hate. I spent 70 hours this past week trying to create openings for people as I've been doing for this past decade and I went outside to leave for the day and my car had been keyed scratched. Proving it is one thing; looking for revenge is pointless. Dealing with it and affording a high tech alarm system are the best alternatives. I'm always going to be subjecting VictORia to this parking situation. Owner has one camera, we're going to be looking at it tomorrow morning, not sure if it records or not as of yet. I'm just sad is all, I love my wife and kids and grandkids. When conversation is materialistic, VictORia is the top of my list for my whole life. I drive her through a sunny, warm breezy day or two feet of snow and I guess I've now typed enough to say to myself, scratches and hateful actions are not new to the world and VictORia is no exception just because she's at the top of my list. thanks for reading.........I tried posting the pic last night and when the computer wasn't set right to allow me, I didn't type this frustration. I'm posting whether pics upload or not tonight.

If you drive a 5thgen, sweet and nice isn't it? If you want to then "just you wait, it's worth it!" If you are as happy driving something else .....no comment:)

Marty

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
sorry to hear about what happened try and not let your BP sky rocket, Take a deep breath and try and smile Remember whoever did this Prolly does not nor will ever have a Car Such as yours and it might be some relief knowing your will get fixed good as new as they are driving around in there rusty old Junker.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry to hear about what happened try and not let your BP sky rocket, Take a deep breath and try and smile Remember whoever did this Prolly does not nor will ever have a Car Such as yours and it might be some relief knowing your will get fixed good as new as they are driving around in there rusty old Junker.

thanks bro.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately I have found out that people do terrible things to other people's stuff all the time, sometimes just to be mean and no other reason.

Hope you find out who did it!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
thanks bro.
I'll second that earlier statement and also say that it could happen to anyone, Camaro.. or in the case of me my 2001 Explorer at a grocery store parking lot.

People are D-bags by nature/design/whatever. Live, learn.. and get some nice sweet revenge if they get caught on tape. :D

How bad was the key-job that they did? Thank god they didn't do any more damage from the sound of it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
What the heck is up with you guys and naming your cars...kinda Hannibal Lecter in my mind...im waiting for someone to start calling there car Clarice or something. I'm sorry to hear about the vandalism, it happens, happens to all types....
I think your comment is uncalled for I prefer not to name my car but I am not going to put someone down for naming theirs. Sorry to hear about your car Marty. I know how hard you have worked just to keep Victoria :mad::mad:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. Suck it up and drive on. Hopefully the losers that did this will burn in hell. I'd love to catch them in the act. Heads will roll.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
wow...that really sucks.:angry:

the world is full or morons unfortunately. I really wish they'd stop making babies.:angry:

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Sorry to hear.

What the heck is up with you guys and naming your cars...kinda Hannibal Lecter in my mind...im waiting for someone to start calling there car Clarice or something. I'm sorry to hear about the vandalism, it happens, happens to all types....
People have named cars for decades. Don't like it? Keep it to yourself ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
wow...that really sucks.:angry:

the world is full or morons unfortunately. I really wish they'd stop making babies.:angry:

Sorry to hear about your car.

Unfortunately the stereotypical ones that would do this to someone else property are the ones that often have woo many kids that they can afford and the rest of us end up paying for their ignorance.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Make sure to get a police report done because if they can catch the people who did this they would have to pay for the damages

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sucks to hear. This is the first vandalism I've heard of. Wow!

When I attended C5.com they had vanalism posts everyday...All the same, one is to many. Keep up the hard work and get that scratch taken care of. Next time the lowlife comes around and see a perfectly painted car, I'm sure that will irk him more than the scatch to you.

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Ouch sorry to hear that... I know all about vandalism every car i owned has had some type of vandalism to it. It sucks cause i know if you are like me you work your [email protected]@ off to have nice stuff and people come and mess with it.... :angry:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
SORRY TO HEAR THAT! some people just get jealous and have to vandalize other people's belongings because they are screw ups!

i am always so paranoid about someone keying my car! luckily i don't have any enemies that would want to do something bad to me or my property.

that is why i always keep my car in the garage and if i go out and drive her around i try and prevent myself from parking her in any lot. i only drive her to work on fridays when the weather is nice and even then i park on the top covered floor of the parking garage in the back corner where there isn't another vehicle for 20 parking spaces!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
soo sad sorry to hear, thats why we need thouse security bars that shoot out from under the car(like in Europe) and straight lobe off the persons feet or break the crud out of their ankles. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts