Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was sent to me from a friend who sends me stuff all the time on the L99 Camaro this was a thread straight from [email protected]

The car pictured here is an Automatic SS , We have been waiting to test on an Auto trans car before releasing any pictures. The pictures clearly hide the front scoop design and the tail section of the system.

The Front Scoop - Just as with the Pontiac G8 system, the design of this area is critical to actually accelerating airflow to speeds well beyond vehicle road speed "BEFORE" filter penetration.

The automatic car is tuned from GM in a "very conservative" way .
We are currently maximizing the system for vehicle correlation ex...air/fuel ratio, timing curves etc...at this time.

We will provide the Forum with more pictures very soon.

We Hope everyone has a safe and Happy July 4th weekend. ( We will be testing)

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I e-mailed my friend they are not releasing $$$$$$$$$$$ yet but doing testing as we speak.

when the numbers come out and he sends them to me I will post them :thumbsup:

you know I bet if Tim were to e-mail [email protected] they may come over become a sponsor and give us the same discount I hear the board members over where my friend is at get. :thumbsup: plus the latest info on this stuff.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Any updates on this???

--------------------------------------
Nevermind, Vararam replied to my email:

"We are currently fitting and testing prototypes on the V8 and V6 models. We have a preorder list on the (other) forum in the Commercial Vendor Classified section. Sign up there for the opportunity to order. No definite ETA or pricing just yet!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts