Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you getting the coupe asap, or are you waiting for the 'vert?

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Coupe, regardless. I have a vert and its nice and all, but its not my bag.

·
saving my $$$ for 2010...
43 Posts
Coupe for me thanx..... :D

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
As of now I want a vert.

·
I paid $5 for this title!
645 Posts
A 'vert for a DD, or if I'm luckier than I imagine possible, a coupe for track.

A 'vert is much more likely, if anything.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
Vert here as well. My racing partner is getting the HT to help me through the troubled time inbetween. If I didn't buuy the GTO I would have gotten one of each but I needed something now and I can deal with just the vert, so long as it gets the biggest motor as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'll be getting the coupe, the vert looks nice but I love metal all the way through gives it a more strong look. And I want my bumblebee look-a-like.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I've been planning on getting a coupe. I personally like the lines of the coupe.

That being said, I'm curious to see what the 'vert looks like with the top up. If it looks right, I'm not ruling out a 'vert. I've never owned a 'vert, (except for a Jeep Wrangler) and it might be a nice change.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I think the vert looks better only when the top is down. I am a coupe person.
I would like a sunroof if only the roof lines wouldn't change.

·
Registered
330 Posts
i would rather have a coupe. i do think the vert would be nice to take down in the dead of summer at 100 degrees... but for the rest of the year, its not nesessary and i like the look and rigidity of the coupe.

i have t-tops on my 86, and its very rare that i take them off. im married now and dont have 5 girls that like to take their shirts off and hang out the top anymore. hmm maybe the wife will when it gets nice out again. hahaha

·
Registered
330 Posts
and a roll cage would probably look stupid in a convertible. and since thats a possible future project ...after a few years of enjoying it on the street.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Coupe now, maybe a convertible down the road. I can't wait long enough to get the vert.

·
Registered
44 Posts
DARKSIDE CONVERTIBLE :thumbsup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Coupe, I'm just not a vert kinda guy. It would take a pretty unusual set of circumstances, and a hardtop vert for me to get a vert.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts