Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We first met Kelly at the C5Fest and we did a small shoot for him. He contacted us to take pics of his car that he was bringing to D.C. He's a pretty nice guy and we enjoyed taking these photos but wished we had more time as we wanted to do another session but D.C. is not the best place for trying to get pics. Most of it's closed off or guarded heavily or no congenial to stopping to take photos.....and some you just might get shot if you stopped there :eek: Ironically there were 3 shootings the one night we were there in the one section that's the neatest I think....S.E! Anyway I wanted to share these photos because I thought they came out pretty good given what we had to work with. The shot of the Lincoln Memorial we werent even suppose to be parked there and it buses come in there to drop tourists off so hardly any room to stand let alone set up our flashes. So having said that we didnt get to light the car like we wanted for that one. We took pics at the Pentagon and got special honors to be able to photograph and park where you normally cant park. You also arent allowed to take photos where the car was but they allowed us to so it was really cool :D

Anyway enough blabbing....here's all the photos from Memorial Day weekend

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flaminbird/sets/72157624159795864/show/

and then some to view here :D

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Holy crap that's awesome!

Nice shots and nice car for sure!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Awesome shots you two :thumbsup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks for this POSTING! My father was in the Army for 41 years and just retired as a Sargent Major! Now that I am older I understand more and more the sacrifices he made for my family and our country!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::rock5thgen::patriot::patriot:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the compliments. Just to clarify in case I didnt write it well enough that the owner of this car hired us to take photos while he was in DC. It's not our car :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts