Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
SS/RS

is it just me or do those back tires look small as in how wide they are ?
yeah they kinda do, but they say they're 275 series, that's what my camaro has and depending on the angle they can look skinnier than they actually are, but you're right, i wouldn't think they would look this skinny.

now i just remembered though that these are on 20's, mine are on 17's, so they'll look a little skinnier on a bigger rim if the sidewall stays the same i think
idk, i hope they give me plenty of grip

·
Registered
2 Posts
It may just be me, but I dont like the hole for the air induction on the Victory Red SS. I really wish i could get the V6 style with a V8. All i'm saying is i'm feeling the LT RS more than the SS RS in Victory Red.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
o woops, i thought we were talking about the width of the tire, srry

we were lol but however you see it or want to put it. They dont look that wide for an SS imo.

It may just be me, but I dont like the hole for the air induction on the Victory Red SS. I really wish i could get the V6 style with a V8. All i'm saying is i'm feeling the LT RS more than the SS RS in Victory Red.
Bryan you know there is also a different lower front valance on the frontend so maybe thats also what is making it look so different. You're not the only one who doesnt like that opening on the frontend since its not functional !!!!!!!!
Someone out there will fill it in I will put money on it .

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Dam i like the black one!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
omg that black one has been in circulation for weeks- and it never hit me that is was an RS. I was all, 'well that one there looks different'........:D

Camaro5 made a fug-tastic photoshop of it:

:twak::BangHead::barf::barf::bat::eek:

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
What? You dont like Green Chrome Paint? :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts