Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
that '69 sounded pretty nice too ;)

it seems like just yesterday that we were all bickering/complaining/flaming about what the "production headlights" were going to look like...well, after all that bickering/complaining/flaming...the headlights look pretty effin cool.

now we are all bickering/complaining/flaming about what the MSRP is going to be :lol:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Gotta get the halo lights. No doubt.
I agree. It looks so menacing. The V6 sounds amazing. Unlike the Chally V6 that sounds like a Nissan Sentra. and the Mustang V6 that sounds like a Mazda3....

Oh man, dude, that girl is soooo lucky.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Up until the Indy event and all the recent photos/vids I was on the fence about the halos.....not any more! They're friggin' awesome!:cool:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I liked what Scott said to all of us standing around Sat morning when he turned the halos on........." how'd you like to be a Mustang and see that coming up behind you? "

·
Registered
471 Posts
The V6 sounds great. WAY better than I expected. Still don't really care about the halos, they're nice and I'll have them because of the RS but I wouldn't option them on if they were separate.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
that '69 sounded pretty nice too ;)

The owner needs to check the shims on his starter. I kinda wish the 69 had not fired its motor (I know :screwy:) but it did drown the 5th gen. out a bit!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
I kinda wish the 69 had not fired its motor (I know :screwy:) but it did drown the 5th gen. out a bit!
I agree, we all know what the 69 sounds like..I wanted to hear the 5th gen for more then 6 seconds or so.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Knowing GM and how much they LOVE packages.........nope.
Sadly, I agree. I want the halos, but I don't think that there are a lot of 'extras' with the RS package on an SS. It stinks not knowing the prices for the RS package for the V8 vs the V6. Right off the bat, the 20" wheels are standard on the SS so I hope there is a price difference.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts