Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
:thumbsup:That was some awesome video! The narrator said this was a Z28 with a 400 HP LS3, not the SUPERCHARGED SS!:eek: Really? From what this guy says, the SS will be top diog, not the Z28. That's interesting. I also noticed how he stated that the 400 HP Camaro will be "more than a match for the Mustang and Challenger". Uh...NO KIDDING!!!! This is what its gonna feel like if you own a new Chally or Stang....:nutkick: The wait may be long, but the resulting car WILL BE WORTH IT!!! SWEEEEEEET!!!:roxor::bowdown::drool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
that is the best news i've heard to date on the camaro...i want the z28 now i know it'll happen...I just want a price...

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
great video...that thing is **** sexy.

I wouldn't trust everything the narrator said...edmunds info has been known to be less than accurate.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
any word on a spoiler or r they jus keepin it off cause these r the test mules?
Most likely you will not see spoilers unless they want to test airflow/downforce on them. These are mules. Hopefully Tim put the spoiler option on his "to do" list for GM to know we want/don't want them. I want one.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Very nice. Soon i will be driving like that in my neighborhood.:patriot::roxor:
Do you happen to live AT the Daytona International Speedway?:lol:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Im glade Camaro SS is top dog ... just sounds right... the Z28 sounds nice but doesn't sound superior cant wait to drive a SS with 500+ hp

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.