Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
No sound for the Camaro yet, huh? :( Must be the electric version.... :D

It looks like it handles really nice, and I love seeing it and the Vette running around together like family.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts

It looks like it handles really nice, and I love seeing it and the Vette running around together like family.
really thats what i was thinking....

I DEMAND MOREEEEEEEE

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts

a word of caution -- the Silver SS is at about 55% of production in terms of chassis tuning and exhaust noise (or in this case -- lack thereof....) That said, I was truly amazed at the manners of the car on the track....I think we're gonna surprise a lot of people with the finished product.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
a word of caution -- the Silver SS is at about 55% of production in terms of chassis tuning and exhaust noise (or in this case -- lack thereof....) That said, I was truly amazed at the manners of the car on the track....I think we're gonna surprise a lot of people with the finished product.
best news i've heard all day:patriot:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
That's friggin awesome, Scott! If the Camaro's suspension will be tweaked beyond what I saw in the vid, we will have a great cornering machine! There was very little dive/squat/roll so it looks like somebody hit the mark dead on with the chassis setup. Thanks again, brother!:roxor:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Great to hear! It looks like it handles REALLY well. I can't wait.

I was just bustin chops on the sounds, because you could tell it was kinda edited out, with the stark contrast of sound when it was just the Vette at the end. :)

·
Registered
620 Posts
great vid, yea i would like to hear it as well, lol. does anyone know if their will be a camaro making the rounds with the international auto show?

·
Registered
199 Posts
the vette sounds bad @ss!

I know the camaro will sound great too! after all it has the LS3~!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.