Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
That car is going to be so ridiculous. If only I had 100 grand to shell out for it. I noticed something that I didn't know if you saw or not but apparently Lutz photoshoped a ZR1 Michigan State Police car. It looked pretty sweet apparently the only way that I am ever going to get to step inside a police car is if I decide to become a Michigan State pursuit cop. That is if they can convince them to actually buy a police car with a 100k. pricetag first.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
if you only have $200K to shell out.....The dealers I talked to that are getting them are doing major mark up - since people are willing to pay it.

I'll do you a favor, because I'm Camaro Scotty! Buy my 2008 Z06, We'll send it out to Lingenfelter for the engine build....get your 630 hp WITHOUT a supercharger, and still be at about $80K

You COULD, of course, get the best build for $44K, and bring the car up to 800HP & 800 ft lbs of tourqe - if you can't live with the 630....Let me know.

·
Registered
620 Posts
NICE!!!!!!! now the rustang really cant touch it, as if it ever could and was ever even in the same class. Can't wait to see what it does on the tracks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Man this thing is gonna be silly fast.

I love how people hate on it in the replies below. It looks like it will be a great engine and car to me.

Some people I guess want GM to build them a discounted Ferrari? :confused: :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts