Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Those of us that were at the Indy event got to see the long version of this video. It had some more at the beginning, searching the radio for a good song, and the end the speed went up to 180. On the big screen with loud speakers it was even more bad-ass. :D

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Those of us that were at the Indy event got to see the long version of this video. It had some more at the beginning, searching the radio for a good song, and the end the speed went up to 180. On the big screen with loud speakers it was even more bad-ass. :D
That's the kind of thing that GM needs to release to the public after they've saved it for things like this. Now, it's not a secret, so let everyone that couldn't go to Indy see it, please!

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
i wanna see that verstion

·
Registered
41 Posts
really wanna see the full version of it nd play it on real speakers nd not these laptop IBM ones :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
dammit, unacceptable

·
Registered
313 Posts
Wow - they showed the full version?.. I remember putting it together in the weeks before a big review.. then playing it in front of everyone.. the music selection bit kinda drags on..

You can imagine it would be a bit of a nightmare getting the rights to use that music in a public forum like the internet

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Wow - they showed the full version?.. I remember putting it together in the weeks before a big review.. then playing it in front of everyone.. the music selection bit kinda drags on..

You can imagine it would be a bit of a nightmare getting the rights to use that music in a public forum like the internet
If they ue it in advertising, but what if it was "accidentally" leaked? :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sure hope that redline in 3rd isn't at 48 MPH!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.