Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I heard the Camaro was in Tampa I called my buddy the lives there. He spend a couple hours driving around that night until he found the hotel the GM team was staying at. He then went back in the morning to get some video of the Camaro driving around. He followed them for almost 2 hours. He just posted the video on CamaroZ28.com
Leroy808 said:
Here it is....
now please realise that i was shooting this footage while following on my motorcycle... hence the bumpy ride... but i hope you all enjoy seeing her in action.... i sure enjoyed cruising around tampa with her for a few hours....

and remember... less then a year and counting and you could be driving one....

this one looks good... its is proportional but not widescreen so you dont get to see as much....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok4ClQ8gv7g

this one was the widescreen version, squished into standard format by google video....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...41710475&hl=en

·
Registered
139 Posts
Guess I'll take an L76 :BangHead:
:lol:

I wouldn't worry about it too much. All sign's point to something more powerful imo. Fbodfather himself has said on another forum that we shouldn't pay attention to "Liters" mentioned. :D

This car is going to be crazy, it's going to take the stang's lunch money, give it back, and then take it away again because it just feels like it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
:rotflmao::rotflmao:. ****, I love this car, I just can't say that enough. Great video, though, I'd loved to of've heard what kind of rumble she has on take off.

:lol:
This car is going to be crazy, it's going to take the stang's lunch money, give it back, and then take it away again because it just feels like it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great video

Wow really cool to see it rolling down the road.
the day is right around the corner, Production :patriot:

·
Registered
370 Posts
:rotflmao::rotflmao:. ****, I love this car, I just can't say that enough. Great video, though, I'd loved to of've heard what kind of rumble she has on take off.

It has the sweetest sounding rumble. You'll fall in love with the sound of this car alone !!

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
When I heard the Camaro was in Tampa I called my buddy the lives there. He spend a couple hours driving around that night until he found the hotel the GM team was staying at. He then went back in the morning to get some video of the Camaro driving around. He followed them for almost 2 hours. He just posted the video on CamaroZ28.com
Pretty sweet - thanks!
It's on our blog right now.

I hope your buddy was using a helmet cam :rotflmao:

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey all... thanks for all the great comments! im glad i was able to share part of this experience with you all.

if you guys have any questions that you think i might be able to answer id be happy to try.

as to all who were asking about the audio: the car is rather quiet. combine that with the wind noise there realy was nothing to hear.

·
Registered
620 Posts
great video, the cars is looking rather nice, still not used to the lights (i know i know they are not staying, but they all seem to have them the same right now)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts