Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Burnout videos of #00192

coming off the truck: (please excuse my completely retarded giggle after the car starts up)

and a quick burnout before we load it on the trailer: (couldn't really figure out how the traction control worked, i think this was actually done with TC on and Stabilitrak off)

we were in the back of the dealership for all of this and we still had random people coming up to check out the car. there was one guy there to pick up a truck he just bought (which is who i was telling to go get his truck in the second video)

i have a few more, but i didn't have time this morning to upload them all. i'll add 'em to this thread later. :D

EDIT: i just posted more vids on page 2 :D

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA I didnt even know what was going to happen..........when I saw the puddle of water behind the Camaro I was thinking Burnout time.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks y'all. :lol:

i wanted to go home for lunch and upload the other vids, but i didn't have time. i promise to do it when i get home after work :D

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah... i've been saying y'all since i was a little kid. we say that around these parts too. even Al Copeland used to do a big Xmas display on his office building back in the day that said "Merry Christmas, Y'all!" :D

·
Supporting Super Moderator
2,416 Posts
Too funny.......Scott backing into the 'water box'!:lol:
Actually I was having trouble figuring out the traction control. I believe it was in stabili track competitive mode for that burnout. Don't worry I figured it out last night.:D

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok, here's the rest of the videos we have so far...

pulling up to Classic and seeing Bumblebee on the back of the transport truck:

transport truck preparing to unload Bumblebee:

walking around the car after it was unloaded from the truck:

got two more coming...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts