Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
it's a cool feeling just knowing it was born, isn't it?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol you know it man, already got perma grin starting to find its way in. I was sleepy sitting at work when he called and now I cant calm down LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Hell yea man now have fun trying to sleep haha

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Great news! It's going to be an interesting journey now just trying to figure out where your car is and when it'll get to the dealer.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Congrats on your new camaro... :lol: I remember when I picked mine up. They had just installed the stripes, washed it and pulled it out front for me. We had just finished up the final paper work and headed out side to go over the finer points of the car. ( I ordered and bought the 2SS RJT shines a deep cherry) and it was a bright sunny day. :roxor:
While we were going over the car there were no less than 5 indiviluals and/or couples that walked up that must have thought it was a dealer car and started hanging around while we went over the car. One woman actually opened up the door and sat in it. (she didn't know it was mine) and I didn't really mind. Her husband look at the salesman and the rest and stated he'll take it on the spot. He was a little dissapointed to fine out it was already sold. He was then pretty envious at that point. ;) And congratulated me.
I remember it like it was yesterday... :fluffy: Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Congrats on your new camaro... :lol: I remember when I picked mine up. They had just installed the stripes, washed it and pulled it out front for me. We had just finished up the final paper work and headed out side to go over the finer points of the car. ( I ordered and bought the 2SS RJT shines a deep cherry) and it was a bright sunny day. :roxor:
While we were going over the car there were no less than 5 indiviluals and/or couples that walked up that must have thought it was a dealer car and started hanging around while we went over the car. One woman actually opened up the door and sat in it. (she didn't know it was mine) and I didn't really mind. Her husband look at the salesman and the rest and stated he'll take it on the spot. He was a little dissapointed to fine out it was already sold. He was then pretty envious at that point. ;) And congratulated me.
I remember it like it was yesterday... :fluffy: Enjoy!
LoL I'd flip if someone got in the car before me!

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
COOOOOOOOOOL getting a Vin number I bet is an AWSOME FEELING I cant wait.

When Eric calls me and gives me mine I'm going to ask him to use the wording of.......

David Gm gave me your cars Social Security # today would you like it ?

:rolleyes: What a Touching moment it will be.....so this is what parent hood will feel like huh ? :D im getting all warm and giddy just thinking of it :lol:

I better not wake up in the middle of the night and find fluids in liquid form on my garage floor....im not ready for that part of parent hood lol

I wanna skip to the part where I take it to its first Football game.....or for rides......or out chasing women let me rephrase that chasing down women in Mustangs.

Congrats on getting to this point btw....... enjoy it my friend :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts