I saw this on a truck forum I frequent.
The white background tags might be Ohio. I think '67 Ohio tags were white/red. I can't remember what '68 Ohio tags were. '69 Ohio tags were white/blue. They could also be '70 Ohio tags. Those are Ohio State Buckeye colors, Scarlet letters over Gray background.Look at the license plates. While I wouldn't rule Michigan out entirely, it's not really likely. Both the truck and Corvette have white colored license plates, which, IIRC, Michigan's rarely, if ever, were.
1. Buckled, the windshield is shattered.I have had more fun out of that pic , I grabbed it off ebay a year ago and every time it get's posted the disscusion is a mile long it never seem's to get old , some key point's on other boards were
#1 is the top buckled ? or is the vinyl top peeling ?
#2 is the truck a 67 ? or 68 ?
#3 what is the the truck's work purpose ?
#4 where is this ?
#5 is that oil or antifreeze running down the blacktop ?
#6 who hit who ?
That is a 67/68 Chevy truck for sure. Need to see the side marker lamps to be sure. Chrome grille trim was optional1. Buckled, the windshield is shattered.
2. '67, '68's have stainless steel trim on the hood and fenders
3. Plumber or Electrician, pipe or conduit is bundled in the rack.
4. I have a feeling it's NW Ohio, southern Michigan. Possible Ohio and Michigan tags.
5. My guess is antifreeze. Takes a bigger hit to crack the engine and loose oil.
6. The truck hit the Camaro, and I'll bet the Camaro hit someone else out of frame.
The grill trim was an op for both years, but the lip trim on the hood and fenders was '68 only. That gen of Chevy/GMC trucks are my favorite. I had a '72 3/4 ton for a short time. We'll have to get a time machine to go back and get names.He is right about the truck being a 67 , the 68's had the chrome across the lip of the hood and eyebrow's to match like in the pic he posted ,
now what I want to know is what are the names of all the people standing around :lol:
I have a '67 - it's for saleThe grill trim was an op for both years, but the lip trim on the hood and fenders was '68 only. That gen of Chevy/GMC trucks are my favorite. I had a '72 3/4 ton for a short time. We'll have to get a time machine to go back and get names.