Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The eternal battle between Corvette and Viper will evolve again this summer, when the 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 arrives well ahead of Chevrolet’s Corvette SS “Blue Devil” supercar expected as a 2009 model.

More...

·
8,984 Posts
Blue Devil = 650 HP, nuff said.

·
Registered
742 Posts
my machinest was getting pissed off. cus he said, you have these true car people building a tank car from scratch to get it into 10's or faster then you have these moderate priced supercars doing it stock. now we have these car wana bee's turning heads, because they bought a fast car of the lot. this is true i have to say. 650 hp. imagine that in the hands of an idiot. im sure there will be a driver course needed for it. hopefully.. if not something bad will happen.

·
Registered
134 Posts
History has a nasty habit of repeating itself unless you've lived through it.
I lived through the previous horsepower race and guess what the insurance companies and gov't decided to do ... they squashed it like a bug with high premiums and the EPA and safety councils blah blah

This time around though the people who had their dreamcars killed off are now running the country and the companies that are designing and building these incredible cars so I'm thinking we are just seeing the tip of a really biggg iceberg ... dream large bros cuz the rides are gonna be safe, great looking, and fasssst.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts