Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
How about posting pics of your ported ZL1/LSA throttle bodies next to the stock ones?

I'd like to see the difference.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Debatable difference on the dyno, some see gains, others claim variance in the dyno account for the gains. Biggest difference is in the improved throttle response, lag goes away.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So we pay $300 and then you refund us $150 when you get the core?
Correct. I have to hold a throttle body core deposit to make sure I receive your throttle body

Measurable and quantifiable gains?
Ive seen 7-12 HP gains

I have LS3/L99/LSA/LLT with the Ice-Olator, and the LFX Vmax ported throttle bodies in stock

You can Email me at [email protected] for payment information, but I take paypal

·
Registered
51 Posts
Debatable difference on the dyno, some see gains, others claim variance in the dyno account for the gains. Biggest difference is in the improved throttle response, lag goes away.
What he said. Debatable as to any actual hp gains but I just installed one Saturday and the difference in the throttle response was instantaneous and it isn't just all my imagination. Great mod for the $$. :thumbsup:

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
How about posting pics of your ported ZL1/LSA throttle bodies next to the stock ones?

I'd like to see the difference.
Not the ZL1...but here's a comparison of the two TBs for the LLT...and it's easy to see the difference.

Here's the OEM TB...

[URL="[/URL]

The VMax Ported TB...

[URL="[/URL]

And here they are side by side...

[URL="[/URL]
BTW...[URL="[/URL] Phil

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Tampa Corvette Camaro GTO tuner. Vmax vendor

Im sorry for not updating this thread with pictures. Hi Envy !

Recently, A local shop complained that I was charging $150 core deposit and they were charging $200. As you know, if you don't send your core back to us, we are out what we put in for costs. I was fine with the $150 core deposit and have never not had a core returned quickly to me, but I guess other shops that do drop shipping have. So Vmax asked me to raise my core deposit to $200.

All my Vmax throttle bodies are $150.00 shipped and NOW its a $200 core deposit which I return as soon as I receive your throttle body. Your final cost will be $150.00 shipped.

The ICE-olator is only for the LLT V6 and is $165 shipped.

If you combine the LLT Vmax ported throttle body and the ICE-olater in one purchase, Its $300.00 shipped, but I still have to hold the core deposit for a week until you send me back your throttle body

If you interested, you can send me a Email to [email protected]
Thanks
Phil
LS3 Vmax ported on the left stock on the right:

LSA 87MM Vmax ported on the left and stock on the right

I can post pictures of the LLT and LFX if you'd like, but its the same pattern. Below is the ICEolator

1 - 13 of 13 Posts